Ew, what is that? Oh, it’s a mirror.
1. Having to talk yourself up in job interviews is like swallowing knives.
2. And you usually only get about halfway through an online dating profile before giving up.
3. Your least favorite part about clothes shopping is spending so much time looking in the mirror.
4. You’ll never forgot the first time your life was ruined by a side-mirror.
5. Your priorities might be a little different from those crazy “positive” people in your life.
6. You spend a lot of time being paranoid that the people around you hate you as much as you do.
7. But then you think, that’s giving yourself way too much credit, they probably don’t even think about you enough to hate you.
8. And that makes you hate yourself more, that you were so self-involved that you’d think other people actually spend time thinking about you.
9. You might even be competitive with a friend about whose self-esteem is lower.
10. Sometimes you find yourself disgusted with yourself from afar.
11. Some days are worse than others.
12. Just continue your regular exercise of keeping up appearances.