It’s pretty hard to imagine eating the stranger things you hear about from cuisines and restaurants in other countries. Yes, we know other eat people bugs. However, did you know that people also consume bats…in a soup?! Don’t they know McNuggets are the greatest thing ever invented? It’s almost as if they don’t even care…
WARNING: If you have a weak stomach, don’t bother trying these local cuisines. In fact, you might want to look away from a few of them…
1. Balut (Duck embryo).
2. Kiviak (a Greenland delicacy).
3. Bamboo Worms.
4. Bugs, bugs, and more bugs. Including scorpions and grasshoppers!
7. Casu Marzu (rotten cheese with maggots).
9. Hagymás Sült Vér (Hungarian Fried Pig’s Blood).
11. Smalahove (Sheep’s head).
Maybe right after we send water and economic aid to these countries, we should next send a McDonald’s? Though, if you see how some of the food at McDonald’s is made, you might want to start eating bats.