Nice guys: pro or con?
Nice people are great. They bring joy and love into our lives.
Self-proclaimed “nice guys,” however, are kind of not like that at all.
1. “Nice guys” are always trying to convince you they are *such* nice people.
2. “Nice guys” apparently aren’t listening to themselves when they speak.
3. It turns out there’s no such thing as the Nice Guy Card(TM).
4. “Nice guys” think that all women owe them something.
5. “Nice guys” think that “the friend zone” is a thing that is both unfair and some kind of punishment?
6. “Nice guys” aren’t really as great at compliments as they think they are.
7. “Nice guys” don’t seem to have the most accurate grasp of reality.
8. “Nice guys” are all over the place! Trolling the Internet…
9. …and all over pop culture!
10. “Nice guys” are emotionally manipulative and, again, seem to not hear themselves speak.
11. “Nice guys” sometimes evoke sympathy…
…but their sense of entitlement is not just annoying, it can actually be pretty scary.
12. “Nice guys” just miss so many things.
13. And they’re always complaining about how “nice guys finish last.”