A bizarre thing happened to a jeweler from Georgia. He seems to have misplaced his precious jewels that cost $10 000. Where could they be?
The incident happened in the Albany, Georgia based store John Ross Jewelers.
The jeweler left four bags of diamonds on a table while he went to help a customer.
While assisting the customer his dog Honey Bun jumped on a chair and then onto the table, and quickly gobbled down the diamonds.
Once the jeweler returned and saw that the diamonds had vanished he realized that Honey Bun had swallowed them.
He immediately took the dog to the veterinarian for x-rays, which revealed that all of the diamonds were in fact in her stomach.
The next day she did her business and naturally expelled the precious diamonds.