Similar to how our bodies require exercise, our brains also benefit from regular mental workouts. Engaging in solving riddles and puzzles can provide an excellent exercise for our minds. In this present article, we will discuss individuals who encountered peculiar and enigmatic occurrences that tested their cognitive abilities.
1. My finger has a pattern from the bandaid only where new skin is growing.
2. “What big eyes you have.”
3. The picture on my coffee creamer for my flight from Iceland is of a worker at a slaughterhouse.
4. “So I bought this lovely heart shaped rear light for my bike.”
5. My sleeping cat looks like it has 2 tails
6. “Napping comfortably”
7. “My friend’s mom only wanted to tan her legs.”
8. Candle stopped candling
9. Found this car covered in artificial grass on the way home from a car show
10. “Headless Subwayman”
11. Tampa Police cruiser is in real trouble
12. My family recently had a wake up call.
13. Enormous cat
14. Copy-paste gone wrong
15. Snoopy’s real face
16. “Asked my two year old niece to smile for a photo”
17. A choice of grapes on one branch
18. Regret doing that photo shoot yet?
19. This pond statue is raising a lot of questions.
20. Well done