Amazon Prime Day returns today, bringing with it hundreds of thousands of early Christmas season offers.
1. 72% off a Renpho percussion massager with five different head attachments for targeting different areas and reviewers love it for soothing sore muscles, easing neck and shoulder pain, and working through tough knots. And who doesn’t love a massage?!
2. 43% off (that’s $1,500 off!!) a Sony 4K Oled Smart TV to take your next cozy Sunday afternoon TV or movie binge to the next level. To quote more than one reviewer, this TV is “absolutely stunning!” And it’s the lowest recorded price for this TV so far.
3. 49% off a Roomba robot vacuum (this is the best deal on record for this Roomba!) so you can watch your house get cleaned without even having to get up from the couch. Technology can be great.
4. Or 36% off a Hoover ~PowerMax~ vacuum designed with pet households in mind — it has a HEPA filter, multipurpose pet tools, and an extra large dirt container so you can clean for longer. I stopped sneezing just thinking about this.
5. 50% off a pair of Beats Solo3 wireless headphones f (the cheapest they’ve been since last Cyber Monday!) with up to *40 hours* of listening time on a single charge so you can power through a cleaning sesh, the workday, or just listening to your favorite tunes without having to be interrupted.
6. Or 43% off second-gen AirPods, because if you don’t care about the newer features, this is a great deal on the tried-and-true headphones — especially if you tend to misplace yours. You could even get an extra pair just for your bag/backpack!
7. Or! 50% off Tozo wireless headphones that are *waterproof*, have touch-control sensors, and have a six-hour playback time (28 hours total including the charging case). Reviewers love the bass as well, and some say they’re a better value than AirPods.
8. 42% off the Fitbit Inspire 2 (it’s the lowest price yet on Amazon!) so you can keep track of your steps, cardio and more — the battery even lasts 10 days on a single charge (and some reviewers say even longer)!
9. 50% off an Oral-B Genius X Limited electric toothbrush, which is equipped with AI based that works to instantly recognize your unique brushing style and adapt to guide you to your best, deepest clean, with up to 500% more plaque removed than a traditional manual toothbrush.
10. Or if you want to spend a bit less, 40% off a Philips Sonicare toothbrush with all the bells and whistles you know and love from the brand: the two-minute QuadPacer timer so you make sure you’re brushing all areas of the mouth effectively, a pressure sensor to prevent over-brushing, and different cleaning modes (gum care, whitening, etc!).
11. Up to 40% off select Crocs (including these tie-dye beauties) so you can walk in comfort all day (and pop those babies into sport mode when you need to).
12. Or 42% off an Apple TV 4K (the latest model), featuring Dolby Atmos for immersive sound, a powerful A12 Bionic chip, 4K high frame rate HDR with Dolby Vision for ~crisp~ fluid video, and (of course) all the essential streaming apps like Netflix, Disney Plus, HBO Max, and more.
13. 40% off an ultra-compact power bank if you would quite literally have NO idea where you were going without a phone that had enough juice to access Google Maps.
14. 37% off a Vitamix Professional Series blender (that’s $230 in savings) — this baby chops, grinds, blends, emulsifies, and can even heat up soup!
15. $70 off a Walking Pad under-desk treadmill that folds right in half for easy storage so you can get your steps in while you’re watching TV or attending yet another meeting that should have been an email.
16. 59% off a heated eye massager with so many bells and whistles it is worth the investment and *then* some — not only does it come with five different massage modes and a 15-minute timer, but it has Bluetooth music so you can vibe with your eyes *and* your ears. Reviewers swear by this to help combat eye strain, headaches, puffy under-eye circles, and dry eyes, and insomnia.
17. 40% off a portable power station that will come in handy when camping or during any other time having some extra power is a must. To give you some context, a full charge of this bb will power up an iPhone *31 times*.
18. 42% off a flywheel stationary bike with a built-in tablet holder perfect for watching TV or using a workout app (like Peloton!).
19. Or $220 off a Peloton bike because you’ve low key been tempted for *years* and honestly, we all have so many friends already in the cult that you might as well beat ’em *and* join ’em on their next rides. Also just think of what an investment this is in never having to interact with humans at the gym!!! Phewph.
20. 25% off a Nespresso VertuoPlus coffee maker so you can make rich and delicious espresso *and* full-size coffees at lit’rally the push of a button. And it’s surprisingly slim to save you counter space!
21. 35% off a TikTok-popular inflatable hot tub because you deserve to live your best bougie lifestyle without shelling out thousands and committing to having an actual giant hot tub in your backyard year-round. It sports 120 air jets and heats up quickly to a soothing 104 degrees — just imagine this on a cool fall night.
22. 45% off *The Amazon Coat*, a chicly oversized parka that’ll keep you truly toasty warm — and make everyone think you splurged big time. Mega style, mega warmth, and pockets for days? Yeah this is my fave winter coat.I have talked so many people into getting this jacket because it really is *that good*.
23. 33% off an air fryer (from the makers of the INSTANT POT!!) so you can crisp up leftovers, make homemade versions of your favorite fried foods (without having to deal with hot oil), and more.
24. 32% off KitchenAid Artisan Mini stand mixers (it holds 3.5 quarts!) — they take up less counterspace but still have plenty of bowl space for your cookie dough, cake batter, bread dough, or mashed potatoes! Now you can whip up batch after batch of cookies *and* have enough space for a cooling rack.
25. $100 off an Audio Technica automatic turntable (the lowest price it’s been on record) so you can enjoy your favorite records — and the fact that it looks cool is just a bonus!