This article features a selection of more than 40 noteworthy products that are recommended for readers to indulge in.
1. A ridiculously charming exfoliating stick for gently scrubbing your skin, drawing out excess sebum, whiteheads, and blackheads from your pores. This is specifically designed for removing the gross octo-puss from inside your pores!
2. A rechargeable hair trimmer — this thing is the future of hair removal. The nifty palm-sized gadget doesn’t require soap or water, so you can use it anywhere! Get this and “shaving” can be smooth sailing from here on out.
3. A TikTok-famous Little Green upholstery cleaner here to save the day when slips turn into spills, which turn into stains.
4. A pack of spin hair pins capable of holding your hair tight no matter how much you move, saving you from constantly readjusting your ‘do throughout the day.
5. A length-adjustable pet hair broom with rubber bristles that’ll actually be able to pull the years of hidden fur your vacuum never grabs (no matter how many times you plug in that clunker and run it over the carpet).
6. A bottle of Tend Skin Solution — this can clear up redness, bumps, and razor burn. Bless.
7. A pack of multipurpose dermaplaning razors that’ll remove those fluffy baby hairs from your face while giving your skin some sweeet exfoliation at the same time. Sorry newborns, your skin is no longer the softest around.
8. A pack of Downy fabric spray — with this, you’re *finally* gonna rid your caftans and pants of those stubborn crinkles and creases.
9. A bottle of professional-grade callus-removing gel for feet that feel positively caked in callouses.
10. A carpet shampoo solution to get your floors and rugs back to their original color without any toxic chemicals. Who knew your brown carpet was actually a WHITE carpet? Woof.
11. A plant-powered vitamin C serum with a *delicious* amount of 5-star ratings (over 66,000 5-star ratings if you really wanna know). This is a satisfying solution that’s gonna help with dark circles, sun spots, redness, and breakouts.
12. A bottle of Goo Gone Adhesive Remover sure to rid surfaces of those sticky, gross, and stubborn residues you’ve honestly just grown to accept as part of your appliances at this point. It’s time to solve that problem.
13. An air purifier that’ll remove pet dander, mold, dust, pollen, and odors in your home. Grab one of these, and going outside to get fresh air will feel like an oxymoron.
14. A pressure washer so you no longer have to be awash in grief over a dull and dreary patio or fence. With this, patio furniture and other backyard basics can look brand new. In fact, it’s just a spray away!
15. A hyaluronic acid serum — this can save your dry skin thanks to its *intense* hydrating properties that improve a dry complexion’s softness, smoothness, and ability to retain moisture. I feel soothed just thinking about it.
16. A Grande Cosmetics’ lash serum that doesn’t just make your lashes appear longer (hi, mascara); it’ll also help them GROW longer and fuller. Simply apply it every night, and enjoy your newly luscious lashes in just a few weeks!
17. A jewelry cleaning pen so you can rid your rings of buildup and cloudiness.
18. Corn-remover pads that’ll cover and help treat painful corns. These medicated pads cover affected areas and stay on while you wear socks. I know this sounds ~corny~ but after using these, you might think they’re magic.
19. A fabric defuzzer — you’re gonna clean up sweaters, sofas, and other aging fabrics that have been a real ~pill~ lately thanks to this spiffy tool!
20. A tube of chicken-flavored toothpaste that’ll taste so good, your hungry pup may actually sit still while you clean their teeth. Now you’ll no longer be too ~chicken~ to shove a brush in Buddy’s mouth.
21. A wood finish stain marker to fill in scratches from the ice skates, cleats, and roller blades your kids never seem to take off. You didn’t even know they owned ice skates…AND YET.
22. A rust-removing gel spray — this stuff makes cleaning so easy, you’re gonna wish you could use it on the ~rust~ of your chores too.
23. A headlight restoration kit so you can hit the road…with your high beams. Don’t spend money on expensive replacements – just give them a good scrub!
24. A bottle of hard water booster powder for when you notice washing something doesn’t always make it look clean. College you would never notice cloudy buildup on mugs, but present you knows what a *gift* a booster powder really is!
25. A window fly trap that’ll get rid of pesky house flies in an efficient and sanitary way now that bug season is in full swing.
26. A pack of dishwasher cleaning tablets designed to clean your machine while it runs naturally, makin’ it sparkle and shine without you spending time scrubbing!
27. A nickel foot file that’ll give you such smooth results you’ll know it was worth every penny.
28. A garlic rocker sure to, ahem, rock your world. This tool is so much easier than a traditional garlic press.
29. The ToiletShroom, a flexible unclogging tool that’s gonna move deep into your pipes, getting those pesky clogs *and* squeegeeing things clean at the same time.
30. A microwave cleaner that’ll save your microwave from a caked-on death by chocolate (mug cake).
31. A can of oven cleaner — a quick spray of this stuff can eat up baked-in stains in an instant.
32. A TubShroom for keeping your drain hair-free, saving you from any ~hairy~ situations later on.
33. A box of OxiClean stain remover that’ll erase every accidental spill and stain even if your scrubbing power is rather subpar.
34. A wart removing gel you can use when you’re tired of being a literal worry wart.
35. An overnight tank cleaner — get this and you’re gonna make your tank clean as ever, without any effort on your part. Catch some ZZZs and wake up to a task that’s completely taken care of.
36. A bug bite suction tool to remove bits of insect saliva and other irritants after a bug bite, to keep yourself from scratching your skin off after a mosquito finds its way into your campsite.
37. A dandruff shampoo that’ll work wonders as long as you aren’t ~flaky~ about using it.
38. A drill brush kit, because having a tool that cleans just about everything is sure to make your chores a breeze.
39. A bottle of makeup brush shampoo so you can stop making your skin dirty when tryn’a look fresh.
40. A bug remover for anyone who is ~bugged~ by the number of critters that end up creating crud on their car’s perfect paint job.
41. A scar cream sure to soothe the awful scrapes and cuts on the daredevil in your life who refuses to cut it out with the dangerous activities.
42. A nontoxic leather conditioner that’ll bring your beloved leather reading chair back to life. All you need is a thin spread of this spiffy conditioner and you”ll be g2g! Now, what page did you leave off on?
43. A tongue scraper, because cleaning your tongue is an important part of oral hygiene — use this to take off all that bacteri-yuck.
44. And finally, a tattoo aftercare salve that’ll make both colored and monochrome tattoos look out of this world lovely. This soothes, protects, and enhances the look of your ink, both fresh and faded.