We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, Barnorama may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them.
1. A TubShroom that’ll protect you from the things lurking in your drain, because soap-covered hair goo is too scary for even Stephen King to put down the pipes.
Get it from Amazon for $12.99 (available in six colors).
2. A door draft stopper sure to keep you safe and cozy when the temperatures outside are extreme *and* stop your heat and AC from leaking into the hallway, keeping your utility bills down as well!
Get it from Amazon for $9.99 (available in four colors).
3. A smoke and carbon monoxide detector, something you should always have updated and at-the-ready. This can give you peace of mind about the things you’re breathing in, helping you breathe easy.
Get it from Amazon for $40.99.
4. A Magic Tap to help your kids get drinks on their own without having to do any heavy lifting – saving your mornings from sudden doom and protecting everyone in your home from ever crying over spilled milk.
Get it from Amazon for $11.99.
5. An argan oil heat spray for restoring dry, damaged ends by shielding your hair strands from the blistering heat of your curling iron and straightener. Sigh, because the tools that fix a bad hair day also have to be bad for your hair. Rude.
Get it from Amazon for $14.89.
6. An anti-blister balm that’ll keep you from feeling de-feet-ed by painful blisters, even on intense hikes. Rub this on and rub it in when *you* get to the top blister-free after your sore-footed friends mocked your preparedness skills.
Get it from Amazon for $8.
7. A reusable menstrual cup designed specifically for heavy flow, saving you from the stress of possible leakage *and* saving your favorite pair of pants from…yourself.
Get it from Amazon for $24.90 (available in two sizes and three colors).
8. A spiffy blind spot mirror that’ll make you a parallel parking pro. Your bumper can’t wait to thank you.
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $7.97.
9. An on-the-go razor, because everybody deserves to calm their nerves with a relaxing bath and a silky smooth shave after an unsettlingly bumpy flight.
Get it from Amazon for $7.03.
10. A portable door lock so you can add some extra security in seconds, without a single tool in sight.
Get two from Amazon for $29.95.
11. A pair of compression socks said to improve blood circulation, support your Achilles heel, and save you from restless nights when even putting your feet up hasn’t helped.
Get them from Amazon for $15.14 (available in 10 colors an sizes S–XL).
12. A pack of homeopathic jet-lag pills – these just might finally keep you from sleeping through (and ruining) your vacation, no matter how late your red-eye is.
Get a pack of 32 pills from Amazon for $8.99.
13. A heat protective iron holster, so you don’t burn anything while making yourself look hot.
Get it from Amazon for $14.99+ (available in three colors).
14. A pack of six disposable urinals that’ll assist you while camping, on road trips, or with any other urinary emergencies that may arise away from the comfort of a bathroom stall.
Get them from Amazon for $16.99.
15. An Instant Pot you needed in your kitchen like, yesterday. This contraption can replace half your appliances and make full meals in minutes, saving you kitchen space *and* saving you money…your pizza deliverer is about to be heartbroken.
Get it from Amazon for $59.99+ (available in four sizes).
16. A multi-use car hammer designed to help you escape from your car in an emergency – use the safety edge slicer to cut through your seatbelt and the rounded hammer to break through windows and windshields.
Get two from Amazon for $13.99.
17. A set of decibel-reducing, noise-canceling earplugs that’ll tune out noise around you, helping you feel like you have your own quiet work space even when your partner’s Zoom calls seem to go on all day long.
Get them from Amazon for $23.98.
18. A jar opener that’ll easily (and subtly) attach to a shelf or under a counter and help you out any time a stubborn jar puts you in a real ~jam~.
Get it from Amazon for $12.69.
19. A can of fire extinguishing spray with a design that’ll spark your muscle memory, because nothing sounds scarier than not knowing how to use an extinguisher when you notice a fire start to spark.
Get it from Amazon for $12.77.
20. And finally, an essential oil stick you’re gonna love forever when you see how well it saves you from the headache that is living with migraine pain.
Get it from Amazon for $10.99.